Corned Beef and Broccoli Mac & Cheese Bake
Prep Time 10min | Cook Time 35min | Ingredients 15 | Serves 6
12 oz macaroni
2 cups broccoli florets
1/4 cup butter, divided
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups milk
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp dry mustard powder
1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
1/4 tsp red chili flakes
2 cups shredded aged Cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups chopped, cooked Grobbel’s Gourmet Corned Beef, Flat Cut
1/3 cup bread crumbs
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli in last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
2. Melt butter in large ovenproof skillet set over medium heat; reserve 2 tbsp butter and set aside. Add garlic to skillet; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened and fragrant. Add flour; cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
3. Slowly whisk in milk; bring to boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper and chili flakes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup Cheddar and mozzarella until cheese melts.
4. Add pasta, broccoli, reserved cooking liquid and corned beef; toss until well coated.
5. Combine bread crumbs and reserved melted butter. Sprinkle over pasta along with remaining Cheddar cheese.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Tip: Substitute cauliflower for broccoli if desired