Brown Sugar Glazed Corned Beef
Prepare Corned Beef following Easy to Prepare Online Video, or Corned Beef Cooking Guide.
3-4 lb. Grobbel’s corned beef brisket
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup mustard
1/3 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare corned beef using easy stove-top directions or preferred method.
2. While meat is cooling, mix brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup in a bowl.
3. Cut ¼” slices across the grain and arrange slices overlapping in an uncovered roasting pan.
4. Spread mixture on top and between slices. Bake for 20 minutes or until glaze is browned.
5. Serve meat with desired vegetables for a complete, hearty meal.